In the ever-changing AI prompt engineering field, it takes imagination to unlock the full potential of language models. That’s why innovation is key to unlocking that potential. Today, we learn more about the interesting world of partial prompts, a new way for Internet users to connect with AI, helping them get the best results possible.
In this post, we’ll look at how partial prompts can change the way you use the Internet, and provide you with 95 examples of partial prompts for GPT that are in-depth and clear about their usefulness. Also, we provide 95 examples of partial questions you can use on the GRE. Get ready for a journey of innovation as we show you how to create effective partial prompts that lead to amazing results.
“As a [specified occupation], describe the job in terms of your skills and the best way to do it.”
2. “Imagine the [fictional character] you live in [fictional character].” Create a chat talking about the problems you face and the things you do well.
3. “You [the famous historical figure] think about your legacy and talk about how your writings changed the world.”
4. “Write the story in a certain style,” Begin with the line “It’s a dark and rainy night, and I know very little…”.
5. In this example, the reference is, “[as a [reputable role] in a certain industry], [give a step-by-step guide to beginners in [a difficult task].”
6. “Imagine that you are [the inventor] about your most recent innovation and how it will affect society.”
7. “You [famous scientist] are talking about the most important discoveries [in the scientific field].”
8. Come forward with a strong argument for or against the statement “Technology is the solution to world problems”.
9. “Imagine you as a musician [style] working on a song that summarizes [a certain concept or theme].”
10. “As an expert in [industry], please provide an in-depth analysis of current trends and future opportunities in [industry].”
11. “You personal development coach, helping individuals on their journey of transformation to reach their full potential.”
12. The prompt says, “[Write an interesting script for a specific skill or craft] a certain skill or craft
13. “Imagine a futurist thinking about what life would be like in a society that has advanced in technology.”
14. “[ the field] expert, please explain in detail how you plan to use sustainable practices [in the specified situation].”
15. “You [travel enthusiasts] recount your unforgettable adventures [in a particular destination] and you share travel tips.”
16. The prompt says, “Create an interesting speech about how important it is to embrace diversity and promote inclusion in the workplace.”
17. “Imagine you are a [genre] artist working on a [particular idea or theme]-inspired piece of art.
18. “As a [subject matter expert] in [the industry or domain], analyze both the possible benefits and risks of integrating AI into [the industry or domain].”
19. The interviewer said to the respondent, “You [social worker] work for positive change and solve important problems [in a specific area of concern].”
20. “Write a blog post that makes you think about the ethical implications of enhancing humans with technology.”
“Imagine a [genre] director trying to create a scene that makes people feel strong emotions and hold their attention.”
22. “As a researcher in [the field], give a comprehensive analysis of recent advances [in a scientific field].”
23. “You’re a [leadership consultant] who helps people learn how to be good leaders [in a specific industry].”
24. “Create an interesting infographic that shows the benefits of [emerging technology] and how it can be used in the real world.”
25. “Imagine you are [a fictional character] faced with a difficult moral dilemma, and explain why you made the choices you made.”
26. “[As a health and wellness professional], you should create a self-care routine of all kinds to ensure your physical and mental health is at its best.”
27. A customer tells you, “You [business consultant] are working on a strategic plan to drive growth and innovation for [a certain company].”
28. The suggestion says, “Write a persuasive letter to policymakers to do something about [a world problem or crisis].”
“Imagine that you [culinary expert] are making a kind of fusion dish with the flavors of [two different cuisines].”
30. “As a [genre] poet, write a poem about the beauty of [a natural event or landscape].”
31. “You are [a financial advisor] who advises on how to build a sound portfolio of investments for long-term financial stability.”
“Create an interesting conversation between two characters in which they talk about the effects of how quickly technology is changing.”
33. “Imagine being a [genre] photographer who takes pictures that are amazing and tell a wonderful story.”
34. “As a supporter of education reform, you should suggest creative new ways for schools to help students think critically and solve problems creatively.”
35. “You’re a fan of space exploration, and you talk about the wonders of the universe and the future of space travel.”
“Write a catchy title and introduction for an article about how social media affects mental health.”
37. “Imagine you are a [fictional character] on a journey to stop the end of the world.”
38. “As an expert in the [industry], give a webinar on the latest trends and best practices in the [field].”
39. “You are a philanthropist, outlining a plan to solve a pressing social problem and bring about positive change.”
40. In the assignment, “Make a convincing argument for protecting endangered species and the ecosystems in which they live.”
41. “Imagine you are a [genre] writer working on the first chapter of an exciting book set in a world destroyed by an apocalyptic event.”
42. “As a tech entrepreneur, your job is to pitch your innovative startup idea to a panel of potential investors.”
43. “You are a medical professional who uses simple language to explain complex medical procedures to patients and their families.”
44. Your task is to “write an informative blog post that dispels common myths and misunderstandings about [a specific topic or event].”
45. “Imagine you’re a [social media personality] who promotes sustainable fashion and encourages people to buy things that are good for the environment.
Question number 46 says, “As a [legal expert], make a strong case for changing a specific part of the legal system.”
47. “You’re the director of a [genre] film and you’re making an amazing trailer for an upcoming blockbuster.”
48. “Write a persuasive letter to raise money and awareness for a charity that works on [a specific cause].”
49. “Imagine you are a [genre] poet who uses vivid and evocative imagery to convey how people feel.”
50. “As a [data scientist], you must look at large amounts of data to find meaningful trends and insights in [a specific industry].”
51. “As an [educational technologist], your job is to create the most realistic virtual learning experience possible for students.”
52. “Create an interesting conversation between two historical figures in which they talk about how their actions affected the way society developed.”
53. “Imagine you’re a [genre] musician who writes a song that tells people to have hope and keep going when things get tough.”
54. “[As a marketing strategist], your job is to come up with a thorough campaign to get a new product to market.”
55. “You [sustainability advocate] propose ways to reduce plastic waste and promote a circular economy.”
56. “Create a title and synopsis for a podcast episode that grabs people’s attention and talks about the future possibilities of AI in medical care.”
57. “Imagine you are a painter of this style, trying to capture the beauty of nature using bright colors and strong brushstrokes.”
“[As a human resources consultant], your job is to devise ways to create a positive and welcoming work environment for everyone.”
“You [digital artist], create fascinating digital art that shows how technology and nature come together.”
60. “Write an inspirational speech for a graduation ceremony that encourages graduating students to follow their dreams and make a difference.”
“Imagine a [genre] director writing a scene that celebrates love and friendship.
“[As a cybersecurity expert], you have to teach people how to best protect their privacy and the information they collect while using the Internet.”
63. “You are a journalist looking at how climate change is affecting the most vulnerable communities around the world.”
64. The task says “Create a script for an animated video about the importance of protecting biodiversity that will attract public attention.”
65. “You’ve been asked to prepare a delicious menu featuring local and seasonal ingredients.
Item 66 on the list says, “As a [mental health advocate], give advice on how to improve mental health and cope with stress.”
67. “You are a fashion designer showing a collection inspired by many different cultures and eco-friendly practices.”
Question 68 says “Create a supporting infographic that shows how renewable energy is made and helps the environment.”
Line 69 of the poem says, “Imagine yourself as a [genre] poet who uses vivid imagery to describe the beauty of the natural world.”
“[As a political analyst], you have to figure out how a major world event affects international relations.”
71. “You are the [career coach] who tells people how to build a successful and fulfilling career in this technological age.”
72. “Write a persuasive letter to corporate leaders advocating for ethical business practices and corporate social responsibility.”
“Imagine you are a photographer who specializes in uniquely capturing different cultures and traditions from around the world.”
“As a [technology journalist], your job is to write an interesting piece about how smart cities and transportation might change in the future.”
75. “You [personal financial expert] offer advice and ways to become financially stable and independent.”
“Create an interesting story set in the near future in a world where humans and AI coexist peacefully.”
“Imagine you’re a [genre] musician writing a song with the goal of bringing people together and bringing about social change.”
“As a marketing consultant, your job is to create a digital marketing plan for a new online marketplace.”
“You are a human rights activist speaking to the United Nations about the importance of equality and justice around the world.”
80. “Write an informative blog post about the different ways blockchain technology can be used in different fields.”
“Imagine for a moment that you are a [genre] director and you create a scene that puts people on the edge of their seats.
“As an educational psychologist, you have to come up with ways to get your students learning and interested in the world around them.”
83. “You’re a climate scientist, and you make a strong case for how important it is to fight climate change.”
84. The task says, “Write an interesting script for a podcast episode about the ethical implications of gene editing technology.”
85. “Imagine you are an artist working in a certain style and making an immersive piece of art that questions society’s values.”
“Your job as a [business consultant] is to come up with new ways to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.”
You are a [wildlife conservationist] who works to protect rare animals and their habitats.
“Write a persuasive speech about why arts education is important for fostering creativity and critical thinking.”
“Imagine you are a [style] photographer whose job it is to capture the beautiful beauty and emotion of everyday life.”
“[As a social entrepreneur], your job is to create a business plan for a successful new business that solves a big social problem.”
91. “You are a [technological futurist] who thinks about how AI and robots will affect the future of humanity.”
“Create a catchy title and abstract for a blog post that talks about the possibilities quantum computing offers.”
93. “Imagine yourself as a [genre] writer writing an exciting chapter about the complexities of human resilience.”
“As an urban planner, you should design a state-of-the-art and environmentally sound city layout, focusing on making the city livable and taking care of the environment.”
95. “You are the [youth mentor] who gives young people the confidence to embrace their unique talents and follow their dreams.”
Using the ability to provide partial prompts is a great way to improve AI encounters in ways you can think of. Users can get the most out of language patterns like GPT and use them to their full potential by prompting them specifically and clearly about what they want.
Whether you’re looking for creative ideas, professional help, or thought-provoking insights, mastering the art of creating interesting partial tasks is a skill worth the time and effort.
Your creativity will run wild as you embark on a journey of self-discovery as you learn to harness the power of partial prompts to shape the future of how AI interacts with people. If we all work together, we can start a new era with choices we can’t even imagine.